todo for 2015?
I wrote a todo for 2014, which I probably stopped thinking about roughly two weeks after writing it. Here’s a summary:
- write more prose and/or poetry: BARELY
- write a Cocoa application: FAIL
- write more programs for fun: DUNNO
- spend more time with friends: FAIL
- get my driver’s license: FAIL
- cook and bake more often: FAIL
I perennially fail at these things, with rare exceptions. I still think it’s worth making a short list, but maybe, then, I should be forced to re-read it every week and write down what kind of progress I’ve made.
Here we go, I’ll keep it brief:
- write more
- write some non-trivial programs in other languages
- get my driver’s license
- read more (on Goodreads, I said I’d try to read 50 books in 2015)
- work through my enormous backlog of games in my Steam library
- get some home improvements done
That’s it. I will attempt to report progress regularly, at least to myself.